On our blog for our lovely readers, a detailed encounter with the collections to be showcased at the prestigious PFDC Sunsilk Fashion week aka PSFW!
We have generated a casual chit chat with the designer for our readers to better understand the concept of a Fashion Show, their collection and the general trend of it all. Along with this some delicious images especially for our readers to enjoy whats coming!
- What does the Designer/Label wish to change in terms of trends with this collection.
To get rid of extra volumes and unnecessary flairs and bring back higher hemline.
- How does this collection define the growth of the label itself and it's market.
With every fashion week and new collection, the label grows automatically. These fashion week takes the label in new dimension.
Of course it does I love to see my sketches babies come alive and make statement to you
- How important it is for an average woman to be able to buy a more commercial/wearable version of the collection pieces and how do you intend to do this?
Well, I cater all clientele to make it adaptable to their needs, according to their persona and structure.
- As a team what are your goals when designing a collection.
My goal with my crew is to nip it in the bud.
It the styling and the colour blast, music and the show men ship.
- 2 things that make the average Pakistani girl go gaga for the collection.
Cuts and the mish mash of fabrication.
- What is your inspiration for this collection and why?
My thoughts canvass is brain stormed from the windows of cinema and the desire to escape from the real world.
Deo and perfumes
- How important is Social Media/ Bloggers pre, during and post these events.
. The make designers life much easier. They play a vital role in the promotion of the campaign before and after the show
- Your two thoughts on StyleStripped.net.
Style stripped is up to date and fashion forward.