Ok so valentines is around the corner and lots of red things are going to sell! Just one thing I'd like to say, spend wisely. Don;t get something that'll last you one day.
My picks are of things very Valentine-y yet timeless, and most as we try as much as we can are available locally.
- The Gucci hobo has become a staple in every woman's wardrobe, the latest design gets a face lift in a gorgeous red which will, yes! Last you a life time.
- Elan have come up with their Valentine collection, and this particular kurti with all the red hearts still look very eccentric and wearable.
- Cleo accessories are available at Latelier, and this necklace is super cool! White thread, gold metal and a hint of red. And what's cooler is that it's just for 2,000! You can also buy online at store.queencleo.com
- Shehla has always made every dress keeping in mind the timeless aspect of it. This one is no different. You can order via LabelsEStore.com
- Tesoro has been a recent find for me, I find that it is the perfect place to get gifts for a woman, any age size etc. The jewels are good quality and last a long time. This bangle is perfect for your lady love and won't set you back lakhs!
- Last but not least, add a hint of red with … every pair you ever buy from Christian Louboutin!