April 14, 2013

Hair and Beauty Trends at FPW 2013 Karachi.

The strong eyebrow is such a throw back to the gorgeous model Cara Delevigne, I completely love this look and girls trust me its time to grow out yours! The glossy pout has always been a runway favorite and this time it was a gorgeous peachy pink.

Dip Dyed hair is still going strong it seems, but so it right and sharp like Tatmain so it doesn't seem like your dye has grown out! Hair accessories are also fun, and summers are all about dressing up in colors BUT with proportion.


 Fauzia wears hair accessories for Shamaeel's show.

Oriental hair ornaments looks gorgeous on models.  Ayaan pulls off the most stunning cat eye liner, completely in love with it!

This bare headed beauty is such a refreshing sight, time for a shave? Only for the brave! Deepak's show was a winner all round, the clothes were amazing and he went for a complete Frida look with the gorgeous Uni Brow.


The unkept beard is such a turn off, go get a chop. The Puff is on the other hand a good idea on men.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 AM

    It's great that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    Also visit my web page ミュウミュウ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:19 PM

    I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers except this article is actually a pleasant paragraph,
    keep it up.

    My site トリーバーチ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:01 PM

    I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours these days,
    but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is beautiful price sufficient for me.

    Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good
    content material as you probably did, the internet
    shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.

    Look at my blog post: クリスチャンルブタン

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Thank you for some other informative website. Where else could I am
    getting that type of info written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

    Stop by my site ... http://www.coachhandbagsoutletstore2013.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Comments are held for moderation and will not appear immediately upon submission. Inappropriate comments will be deleted. External Links not allowed.