April 24, 2013

For the love of your 'Home'

Your house is a reflection of your self, change it up until you like it! In celebration as we reach 6,000 likes on Facebook and the highest hike of daily readers here's sharing with my readers a piece of my heart, my home.

I've always felt the best way to do interiors is to build a gorgeous mess of your personality against a simple canvas. My square mirror centre table which I designed myself is a perfect canvas for these gorgeous contemporary candle stands, I add my own twist by using two different candles. A mother of pearl candle and a potpourri stuffed.
TIP: Buy candles from budget shops, it's wax after all. My favorite places for candles are Zara Home and Marks and Spencer.

 I am crazy in love with anything and everything Oriental, I have been trying to find the most beautiful Urns, vases etc from what's called Chinoiserie aesthetic. My collection stands firm amidst geometric crystal and a vase in the shape of my favorite animal, the elephant. Calm, strong and kind.

TIP: Take time and effort to source and search for what you love. Don't give up and change up things as many times as you want, no matter how many weird looks you get from the husband ;) 

More to come soon! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Comments are held for moderation and will not appear immediately upon submission. Inappropriate comments will be deleted. External Links not allowed.