February 18, 2013

A few things I love.

... and summer is just around the corner! Ahhh I hate that winters are leaving so I'm looking for reasons to love the Summer season. I though I'd share with you a few of my favorite things for this upcoming season! 
This Sophie Hulme bag is just perfect against a printed dress (read Lawn Jodas!), it has a shoulder strap which is a great USP. I also absolutely love this bangle by Alexander Mc Queen, the skull makes it goth but the thinness of the bangle itself is so feminine.

 
Print of course is a must do in summers, this D&G scarf is a perfect partner to any and every outfit. Pair anything you can think of under the sun with a crisp white dress, Christopher Kane adds a bow for that all needed sweetness for summers.
A perfect pair of earrings by Monica Vinader, the gold and silver play so well together and the size is just perfect for your day summer looks. You could pair absolutely anything from jeans to skirts to shalwar kameez to jumpsuits with these gorgeous nude flats by Gucci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Comments are held for moderation and will not appear immediately upon submission. Inappropriate comments will be deleted. External Links not allowed.