November 6, 2012

Retail Review: Moda in Pelle.

So back in the day when I was a student in the UK, I would go shopping everyday! NO, I wouldn't bust my wallet everyday, but I would buy a thing or two for the sake of retail therapy. The two new shoe shops i discovered were Office and Moda in Pelle. Moda instantly hit the 'bling loving pakistani girl' in me. Well good news, now they have opened their doors to Pakistan. Good quality, sensible pricing and a wide range is what excites me most! Following are my picks and guess what? Their sale just upgraded to a 70% OFF! 
The Neutral pumps are brilliant to take you day to night, the platform provides comfort and the gold heel is to die for. Metallics with beading are great options for your winter wedding wardrobe.

I absolutely love these jelly chappals, and have a few of them already! 

For a trendy yet comfortable option go for these peep toes. For a classic try the crocodile peep toes, they have a gorgeous wooden heel. For a neon option, the yellow suede peep toes are perfect!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sparkly black and silver heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:27 PM

    where is their store?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Comments are held for moderation and will not appear immediately upon submission. Inappropriate comments will be deleted. External Links not allowed.