November 30, 2012

Diet Pepsi brings the Twilight to Lahore.

Believe it or not I am not a big movie buff at all, and the worst kind of movie for me is one of a fiction nature such as vampires, zombies and the works. Against all odds I decided to go to the twilight premiere by diet pepsi. The event was managed by bilal mukhtar event and studded by many of our local fashion film and tv stars. What caught my attention particularly was the immaculate detail with which the outside of the cinema was decorated. It created a romantic, magical yet mysterious environment which after seeing the movie, I decided was rather apt. All in all the event was great and the movie good. More premiers for me? May be.



The Stylist duo Ather and Shehzad, Our favorite stylist couple Redah and Shammal, Natasha with Bilal Mukhtar.


 Maheen Kardar in a boyfriend cardi and a gucci tote, Rabia Butt shoes us the best accessory is a big pout, The beautiful event designed by Bilal Mukhtar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Comments are held for moderation and will not appear immediately upon submission. Inappropriate comments will be deleted. External Links not allowed.