Ok so we know print is bang on trend, we have fashion magazines, websites, designers and your's truly telling you to DO PRINT! But a couple of readers have emailed us asking how to do print...
Here's a visual guide of 'How to print'.
Just a few things to remember are:
- Print is an overwhelming trend so go for neutral accessories. For day a white ceramic watch by Follie Folli and a balenciaga top handle is great.
- Buy things that multi-task. Like these Zara flats which are great for day wear but can be used at night too, why? Because of the metallic leather.
- A pair of nude Louboutins will go a long long long way... and more! invest in a good pare of nude peep toes, you will never regret it.
- Use statement pieces like this exotic arm candy by Stella McCartney for a night out.
- A hit of block color is all you can afford when wearing print. It's easy to incorporate it through jewelry.