- It'll be breezy and unstructured rather than rigid and fitted.
- The prints that made waves on the catwalks include the paisley.
- Tunics, Blouses, Grecian style shirts.
- The season will start with the slim pants and it will take a lot of push by designers to finally succumb to the wide leg.
- Details such as smocking make a come back and pearls stay where they are, IN.
- 'Filigree' style jewelry in IN. Pieces from this kind give a mesh effect.
- Bangles are here to stay from Spring through to Summer.
- Earrings, rings and Bangles etc. are making a statement with Gold, yes it's here to stay.
- Rings get a new life line too. Statement rings with acrylics, semi precious and unusual stones are trendy.
- Strappy Sandals are making a come back. But beware of your foot type, you don't want your flesh poking out from each line.
- Shoes should be Block colors i.e. one color. 'Rang Barangi' and OTT embellished shoes stay out.
- Heels will be major although flats will be seen due to the season.
- The bag makes an understated statement.
- Away with the flashy lines such as Monogram by LV and Coach.
- In with the very classy Chanel or relatively new Balenciaga.
- Keep it low, no need to fuss an outfit.
- As long as your style can afford it go for a brooch. The Chanel flower being a cult favorite.
Clockwise from the top left: Chanel CC Earrings, Anna Sui Rosebud Paisley Tunic, Skinny Pants by Dorothy Perkins, Ardenb Paisley Top, Chanel Vintage 2.55 Quilted Bag, Jimmy Choo Water Snake Platforms, Balenciaga City in Praline, Earrings and Rings by Isharya.