January 21, 2009

Bling it On!

Sunglasses are never at bay in Pakistan and this is a fact! Be it summer or winter everyone loves to don there favorite pair of sunglasses. Some people wear them as hair ornaments more than eye aids but who cares when you have such gorgeous shades to choose from! 
... on request for our Dear Reader, Isma!

Roberto Cavalli
$ 390; $ 440.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Gucci
$ 270; $ 265.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Chanel
$ 385; $535.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Louis Vuitton
$ 530.
Photobucket


Linda Furlow
$ 625; $ 8,000 (Diamonds).
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bulgari
$ 356; $ 800; $ 715.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Babe u are a true gem! Love u girl & omg those last Bvlgari ones are to die for I want I want I want! Thank you so much style strip although I dont think my bank balance will be thanking u..

    Mwah Terrific im on the hunt for those glasses with that bit of bling xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my bvlgaris fireworks limited edition & loving them! thanks ss! x

    ReplyDelete

Note: Comments are held for moderation and will not appear immediately upon submission. Inappropriate comments will be deleted. External Links not allowed.